Thursday, July 1, 2010

No Change





Things haven't changed.....Things will never change.
He still talks to and texts her on his phone.
I know they are still together, although I'm not sure how
because once again he's living here and yes sleeps in
my bed and yes we do have sex. So if he is still with
her, he's cheating on her. I'm so sorry to everyone
and myself....I broke my promise......I fell again, and
sadly I know it's me who will only get hurt yet again.
It's like I'm trying so hard to reach out for his hand
but I grab a hold of nothing every time because he
let me fall along time ago and for some stupid reason
I can't stop loving him.....I can't let go.

1 comment:

  1. so sad..but if spends his time with another..then that means he only uses you..not good for you or him...you need to find consumate love and its out there..this will give you peace of mind..look up "triangular theory of love" so you can see where you are and where you want to go...its all personal choice and you know that choice on how you really feel..but explore each of those feelings and dont kid yourself.

    ReplyDelete